- Traditional social structures, Odysseus, Athens, 1991
- Mountainous communities of N. Pindus. In the echoes of long duree, Plethron, Athens 1995
- Varia Folklorica , Odysseus, Athens, 1997
- Authority, Labour and Memory in three Epirote villages. Local dynamics of survival, Plethron, Athens 1997 (with St. Damianakos, E. Zakopoulos and Ch. Kasimis)
- Prefecture of Ioannina. Contemporary cultural geography, Ioannina Prefecture Government, Ioannina 1998 (with M. Arapoglou and K. Karanatsis)
- Rivers of Epirus. Routes and places of water, of people and of cultures, Ioannina Prefecture Government, Ioannina, 2001 (with M. Arapoglou)
- Constructing space and time, Odysseus, Athens, 2003.
- Albanian Immigrants in Greece. Testimonies, Odysseus, Athens, 2003.
- Orientations. A critical introduction to Folklore, Kritiki, Athens, 2008.
- Konitsa and its villages. An anatomy of Culture, Prefecture of Ioannina, Ioannina, 2008.
- On the Border. Transborder mobility, ethnic groups and boundaries along the Albanian-Greek frontier, LIT Verlag, 2010. (In English)
- Dance and Society, Cultural Center of the Municipality of Konitsa, Konitsa 1994.
- Ch. A. Lolis, Personal life and history of the village Liggiades, Ioannina Prefecture Government, Ioannina, 1999
- Balkans Mountainous Space. Constitution and Transformations, Introduction-editing (with Ch. Kasimis ), Plethron, Athens 2000
- Facets of Popular Culture: In memoriam Stathis Damianakos, (with Ch. Dermentzopoulo), Plethron, Athens 2007.
- Balkan Border Crossings, Annual Proceedings of Konitsa Summer School, LIT Berlin, 1 (2008).
- Balkan Border Crossings, Annual Proceedings of Konitsa Summer School, LIT Berlin, 2 (2011).
- Balkan Border Crossings, Annual Proceedings of Konitsa Summer School, LIT Berlin, 3 (2014).
Articles in languages other than Greek (English, Italian, Albanian, Bulgarian):
- «Adattamento ecologico e regolamentazione dell' accesso al pascolo comune tra i pastori Valacchi delle Grecia», Quaterni Storici, 81 (1992).
- «National identities and the European unification», Ethnologia Balkanica, 8 (2004).
- «Migration and National Borders. Albanian migrants to Greece: a local case» (with K Mantzos), Balkan Border Crossings, Annual Proceedings of Konitsa Summer School, 1(2008).
- «Emigrantet Shqiptare ne Grequi. Identiteti dhe diferencimi fetar » (Religion and identity among the Albanian immigrants of Greece), Annuario, The Albanian Yearbook of Historical and Anthropological Research, 2(2013).
- «Border Narratives: Testimonies of Albanian immigrants in Greece» (with Y. Drinis), Balkan Border Crossings, Annual Proceedings of Konitsa Summer School, 3 (2014)
- «Landscape perception in Epirus in the late 20 th century» (S.F. Green with G.P.C. King and V. Nitsiakos), The Archaeomedes Project: Understanding the natural and anthropogenic causes of land degradation and desertification in the Mediterranean basin, ed. S.E. van der Leeuw, European Communities, 1998.
- «Negotiating culture: Political uses of polyphonic folk songs in Greece and Albania» (with K. Mantzos), στο Greece and the Balkans. Identities, perceptions and cultural encounters since the Enlightenment, επιμ. D. Τ ziovas, Ashgate, London, 2003.
-«The historicity of landscape: Use and transformation of the natural environment in a Greek and an Albanian community», στο Views from the South. Environmental Stories from the Mediterranean World (19th -20th centuries), επιμ. M. Armiero, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Napoli, 2006.
- «National Identities and European Integration: The Case of the Balkans», στο E. Marushiakova, Dynamics of National Identities in the Process of European Integration, Newcastle, Cambridge Scholar's Publishing, Newcastle, 2007.
- «Transborder mobility, ethnic groups and boundaries along the Albanian-Greek frontier since 1990s», in Petko Hristov(ed.), Migration and identity. Historical, cultural and linguistic dimensions of mobility in the Balkans, Paradigma, Sofia, 2012.
- «Folklore in Greece (1945-1990). The political dimension of its orientation and institutionalization», in Boskovic, Aleksandar and Chris Hann (eds), The Anthropological Field on the Margins of Europe, 1945-1991. Halle Studies in the Anthropology of Eurasia
29, LIT-Verlag, Berlin, 2013.