List of Abstracts:
- Bockstal K.V. and Slodicka M.
Nonlocal problems for superconductivity
- Bonito A., Kyza I. and Noccheto R.
Time-discrete higher order ALE formulations:
A posteriori error analysis
- Bratsos A.G.
An improved numerical scheme for the generalized
- Chatzipantelidis P., Lazarov R. and Thomee V.
Some error estimates for the finite volume element method for a parabolic problem
- Cvetkovic L.
Benefits from Nekrasov matrices
- Daras N.J. and Triantafyllou D.
A Direct Numerical Algorithm for Solving Systems of Nonlinear Equations
Using Multidimensional Logarithmic Residue Formulas
- Delis A.I., Alexandrakis G., Kozyrakis G., Poulos S.E. and Kampanis N.A.
Numerical modeling of sediment transport applied to coastal
- Farzi J.
High order numerical solution of the linear integral equations
- Fujino S. and Sekimoto T.
Variants of BiCGSafe and BiCGStab methods stemmed from consideration on product of two kinds of polynomials
- Hadjidimos A.
On Extensions of Ostrowski's Theorem
- Horikis Th.P. and Ablowitz M.J.
Solitons and spectral renormalization methods in nonlinear
- Ioannidis E.I., Cheimarios N., Spyropoulos A.N. and Boudouvis A.G.
On the performance of various parallel GMRES
implementations on CPU and GPU clusters
- Kalantzis V., Gallopoulos E., Saied F. and Sameh A.
Accelerating Spike algorithms for the solution of sparse linear
systems with multiple right-hand sides
- Kostic V. and Cvetkovic L.
On stable formation of cortical cognitive maps via
- Kozyrakis G., Kampanis N. and Ekaterinaris J.
A Curvilinear Incompressible Navier-Stokes Solver
for Coastal Hydrodynamics Applications
- Lagopati N., Sotiropoulos M., Gavrilleli M. and Lyra M.
Quantitation of volume differences in 3D SPECT stress / rest
images in Myocardium Perfusion Imaging
- Louka M.A. and Missirlis N.M.
Parallel 9-point Local Modified SOR method
- Makridakis C.
Energy consistent schemes for phase separation problems
- Malihoutsaki E.N. and Grapsa T.N.
Efficient modified Newton’s methods for solving systems of
- Mantzavinos D., Papadomanolaki M.G., Saridakis Y.G. and SifalakisA.G.
Fokas method approach for a tumor invasion problem with
discontinous diffusion in 1+1 dimensions
- Mehdiyeva G., Ibrahimov V. and Imanova M.
On a way for the numerical solution of Volterra
- Michailidis P.D. and Margaritis K.G.
An Experimental Study for Parallelizing Basic Kernels
From Scientific Computing using Multicore Libraries
- Nikas I.A. and Grapsa Th.N.
An escape-from-local minima technique in unconstrained
optimization using a grid-like approach and interval equations
- Nikolakakou C.D. Grapsa Th.N. and Androulakis G.S
A relaxation lexicographic optimization method
for the unconstrained optimization problem
- Noutsos D. and Vassalos P.
Spectral and structural analysis of FD matrix sequences arising
in semi-elliptic differential equations
- Olayiwola M. O., Akinpelu F. O. and Gbolagade A. W.
A Modified Variational Iteration Method for the Solution
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Ongun M.Y. and Garrappa R.
Dynamics of fractional-order Hanta epidemic model using a
nonstandard numerical scheme
- Panaseti P., Zouvani A., Madden N. and Xenophontos C.
An hp Finite Element Method for fourth
order singularly perturbed problems
- Papadomanolaki M.G., Papadopoulou E.P., SasidakisY.G. and Sifalakis A.G.
Hermite-Collocation and Fokas method for Tumor invasion problem
with discontinuous diffusion coefficient
- Petsounis K.
MATLAB Workshop: Parallel & Distributed Computing using
CPUs and GPUs
- Predari M., Gallopoulos E. and Koutis I.
Parallel Inclusion-Exclusion Algorithm on Revealing
- Psarrakos P.J. and Tsatsomeros M.J.
An envelope for the spectrum of a matrix
- Smyrlis Y.-S.
On the analyticity of dispersive-dissipative infinite dimensional dynamical systems
- Stratis P., Saridakis Y.G. and Zakynthinaki M.
Optimization techniques for a model problem of saltwater
intrusion in coastal aquifers
- Stylianopoulos N.
Bergman Shift Operator for Jordan Domains
- Xenos M.
A Numerical Technique for Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Yahaya A.Y. and Badmus A.M.
Note on method of obtaining order and error constants of linear multi-step method (LMM) for solving third order ODEs
- Zouraris G.
An implicit-explicit finite difference method for a nonlinear
APNUM Special Issue:
Full papers presented at the Conference may be submitted for
publication in a Special Issue of Applied Numerical Mathematics.
The authors are now able to submit their papers
for "NUMAN 2012" in the EES, when uploading their submission, they have to make
sure that they mention the Article Type "NUMAN 2012". The deadline is: January 31, 2013.
NumAn 2012 Conference Poster
The abstracts of all contributions (lecture or poster) will be published in the
Book of Abstracts
On-line Registration, and Payment of Registration Fees:
Early Regular Registration:
150 € (Euros)
Late Regular Registration:
200 € (Euros)
Early Student Registration:
70 € (Euros)
Late Student Registration:
100 € (Euros)